Thursday, May 24, 2012

She Needs Help

Last night, I went for a little solo ride. About a half mile or so down the road, I discovered that my sunglasses were missing from my pack on the front of the bike. Huh. They must have fallen out right when I opened the pack, and I didn't notice. So I stopped, set my bike in the ditch, and started walking back along the road to see if I could spot them.

Then I remembered where I had put them.
Right here, below my helmet:

Please send help. Soon.

I stopped at this abandoned church for a little break. I love old buildings, and I so badly wanted to see what was inside this one. The doors were securely closed, but I found a few windows that were broken out and not boarded up, so I climbed up to look around. And then I wanted to crawl inside and poke through everything. But I refrained. There was some pretty awesome looking junk inside, though. I left with a mysterious rash on my leg, presumably from the weeds I had stomped through while getting to the one window. And it was worth it.



Then I got to watch the beautiful sunset as I rode. So pretty!


Last night's ride: 21 miles.



Click the Donation Info tab at the top of the page to see where your donations are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment