Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 3

Yesterday was about 58 miles. We decided to turn what should've been yesterday into two shorter days, so now it looks like we'll be arriving a day later than we had planned at first. It was so nice to have an earlier evening, and a little more time to rest!
.
That heat yesterday was intense! Every day I think tomorrow can't possibly be any hotter. And every day I am so wrong. But today looks a little better- there is rain in the forecast pretty soon here, so that should help cool it/us down a bit!
.
So far we haven't had any mishaps that required first aid. My bike fell yesterday, but I hopped free and stayed on my feet. My self-preservation instincts must be getting stronger. :) At least for yesterday they were.
.
I only took 1 picture yesterday... Of a river I wanted to jump into so. badly. :)


1 comment:

  1. keep pedaling. stay the course. bike on. hmm... well, aren't I terribly encouraging/boring. have a great day!

    ReplyDelete